Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eyes, Arts, Shadows

I never know what I'm going to find when I import photos from my camera to my computer.  Hannah is a goofball -- with a set of gorgeous eyes.
This week has been all about the Valentine Day crafts.  You can find the how to for the pom pom flowers here, the felt roses here and the color hue cards here.  Hannah and I made the box for a secret friend assignment at school.  We hope Peyton likes the box as much as we do!
Also this week, Olivia won another art award -- this time for a self portrait collage.  She told me she was frustrated that she couldn't make the yarn hair curly.  Both H and O are going to start a Young Rembrandts art class next Friday that they're excited about.   
And finally, this shadow shot of me walking to the mailbox.  Feels like I'm operating on autopilot much of most days.  This photo captures a very typical moment in every weekday.  On the way home from work and school, we drive by the mailbox, and I get out to check the mail.  The sun is always going down at that time, casting shadows as I walk.  I find myself stopping to think, now what day is it?

No comments: