I finally had my braces removed. Below, the before and after. I actually look better in the before picture! I just look weary in the after shot.
The girls celebrated the 100th day of school. Here's Olivia sporting the hat I made in the wee hours of the 99th day.
Micah actually used the potty several times (but didn't -- many, many more times than he did).


3 comments:
Your teeth look so great! I bet you can't stop licking your teeth... so smooth now.I remember doing that when I got mine off, anyway. Congrats! Pretty flowers! Good luck with the potty training!
Thanks Rachel! Yes, smooth, but still causing me pain due to permanent retainers installed on the back of my teeth, top and bottom. Oh well!
You look so amazing!!! How are you aging so well?? Your girls are beautiful too. We will be in AZ over President's Day weekend and would love to see you for a bit if you have time. Email me at thehogans5@comcast.net.
Post a Comment