Sunday, February 7, 2010

Trampoline!



Hannah got her wish.  Through much pestering and persuasion, we broke down and bought a trampoline this weekend.  Danilo spent a chunk of the day assembling it, and the kids spent the remainder jumping to their hearts' content.  Last night, both Hannah and Olivia fell asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows. They were out.  That side effect alone makes the trampoline worth every penny.

Here they are in mid-flight.  Bliss!



5 comments:

Becky said...

They look like they are having so much fun! Have you tried it out yet?

JLEG said...

Yes, I've tried it to, and it's a blast. Although I haven't attempted a flip! Micah loves it too.

Rachel said...

That's what I wanted to get my kids for christmas.. looks like so much fun and so useful for helping them burn energy! wish they weren't so expensive... happy for you guys!

JLEG said...

Well, you should bring your kids over to jump, then!

Rachel said...

We would love that!