We attended a gala for Danilo's real estate company tonight. It was something to behold all the fancy dresses, although there were many that unfortunately fell into the "lacks judgment" category, I'm afraid. I, as you can see from the pictures, was not very fancy! Danilo won several awards, including an award for "Commitment," given to the one realtor in the very large office who best demonstrated that trait. It was a nice surprise for him! He also received an award for production in the one to two million dollar range.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you guys both look great! Is that dress from Shabby Apple? It looks wonderful on you.
Thanks! Yes, Shabby Apple is my new best friend. I think you would like their dresses too. If you purchase by clicking through the link on my blog, I think I'll even get a little kick back :)
I'll be sure and click through the link when I do purchase. I really like their dresses too.
Post a Comment