I hope Micah will keep his New Year's Resolutions.... for your sake!! Those are some important ones!! (I hope you get some uninterrupted sleep soon, Jessica)... Happy New Year!
Hey there! I worked a night shift last night and on my way home was thinking that I felt just like I did when I had a newborn. I remember and feel your pain. Hang in there! And the pictures of Micah are just so darling. Can't wait till we get to meet him!
2 comments:
I hope Micah will keep his New Year's Resolutions.... for your sake!! Those are some important ones!! (I hope you get some uninterrupted sleep soon, Jessica)... Happy New Year!
Hey there! I worked a night shift last night and on my way home was thinking that I felt just like I did when I had a newborn. I remember and feel your pain. Hang in there! And the pictures of Micah are just so darling. Can't wait till we get to meet him!
Post a Comment